Attract and retain prospective clients with our 3D Marketing Tools
The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Preferred Group’s 3D virtual tours may help you earn more money, reach a larger audience, and complete deals faster.
The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Preferred Group not only allows you to stand out as a tech-savvy agent, but it also allows you to create your brand as a seller. Our 3D tour proposition is a great tool for your home selling purpose.
Learn how Gary utilizes 3D marketing tools to win more listings and increase market share in a crowded Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky real estate market.
Create the most effective listing presentations.
Prospective leads may experience your homes from anywhere, at any time, with a 3D virtual tour, increasing engagement and interest. Attract more qualified prospects by providing the most accurate portrayal of your property to viewers, filtering out those who aren’t a good fit for your home while attracting leads interested in it.
- Increase your house rates by 4-9%
- Reduce your time on the market by up to 31%.
- A listing with a 3D tour would force 90% of buyers to make a purchase.
90% of homeowners begin their search online
This is why, as a seller, you want to give the potential buyer as much information as possible to help them in their decision making process. The following information covers the benefits of each component your agent will provide when marketing your property.
Why Use Matterport?
Matterport statistics say:
- Real estate listings that have interactive content get 403% more inquiries than those without
- Properties with Matterport tours get 49% more qualified leads
- Prospective buyers are 60% more likely to email agents who have 3D tours and 95% more likely to call
Professional photos make a difference
- Buyers spend 60% of their time looking at listing photos
- Homes with high-quality photos receive 47% higher asking price per square foot
- Listings with professional photos receive 118% more online views
- Listings with professional photographs sell 32% faster
High volume agents use drone
Only 15% of listings have high-quality photography. It has also been proven that videos are more engaging and captivating than images alone. When you combine aerial footage, immersive 3d, and high-quality photos your home has a tremendous advantage at standing out among the rest.
Lead Capturing Property Website
One page that host all the content and information about your home along with social media sharing, contact form, and agent information. Gain the attention of potential buyers with interactive media, stunning video, and high quality images all in one, easy-to-share place.
Property Floor Plans
Floor Plans are great way to give your buyers a different vantage point of your home. Floor plans can be helpful in many different ways. Your agent will produce a set of floor plans that will not only speed up the process of listing your home, but provide value to your potential buyers as well.