Houses sell houses, not realtors. People buy houses with emotions. If a realtor assures you that they will ‘sell your property’ or find the right home for you without first getting to know you personally, you should look for someone who is a real professional.
As a RE/MAX Preferred Group agent, it is my responsibility as your real estate partner to assist you in resolving a specific issue: a situation that will have long-term financial, emotional, and personal consequences. Whether you are in trouble selling your Cincinnati house fast due to a family emergency or seeking a home owing to relocation to Northern Kentucky, you can rely on my many years of experience.
From simply browsing for information to the day we close on your property, you will have numerous questions regarding Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky real estate. While I may have extensive industry expertise based on my real estate experience extending back to 1986, I will tell you something that most real estate agents would never confess. Despite my extensive knowledge, experience, professional qualifications, and highly sophisticated judgment abilities, I do not possess all of the solutions. The majority of agents will not tell you this. Being in real estate for so long, maintaining certifications, and actively practicing real estate teaches you that your most valuable asset as a realtor is your knowledge.
Know Gary Rossignol Personally!
My name is Gary Rossignol, and I have a years of real estate knowledge that I eagerly share with my customers. As a regular on multiple committees at the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, I devote a significant amount of my time assisting my fellow realtors. I also teach “Keys to Home Ownership” course at the University of Cincinnati, directly benefiting the neighborhood. In 1993, the Cincinnati area Board of Realtors named me Realtor of the Year. I have presented real estate shows on WCKY and Info-Radio 1360 and have had the privilege of being included in several real estate news articles. And now for 11 years have hosted The Rock & Roll Real Estate Hour on WDJO 1480AM, 99.5FM & 109.9FM.
Since 1990, I have been a top sales associate for RE/MAX MKR and RE/MAX Unlimited, and I bring that knowledge to RE/MAX Preferred Group. Now I’m sharing my experience with you. As you consider this life-changing choice, feel free to ask me any questions that come to mind. While I specialize in representing clients in the acquisition and sale of real estate, my strength is keeping up with what’s going on in the neighborhood. I’m not simply talking about how much residences in Kenton County sold for or what grade local Campbell County schools earned last year. Any real estate agent in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati should know this information. I’ve got a little more rock-n- roll in me.
Houses Are Rockin’ Cause Buyers Are Knockin’
It’s more than just another ‘tagline’ for me to announce that my ‘Houses are Rockin’ cause the Buyers are Knocking.’ I work with my sellers to prepare them for the financial and administrative aspects of the sale and assist them in emotionally preparing their homes for sale. There are tried-and-true methods for making your home one of those standout homes that buyers WANT to see and buy. If you know how to exhibit the home appropriately, buyers will respond positively to it. My Deer Park, Mason & West Chester sellers all know how to present their homes in the best possible light to attract buyers! When I invite purchasers from Boone, Clermont, Hamilton & Butler County to one of my events, they KNOW what to expect.
Rock & Roll With Gary Rossignol
You will also get the opportunity to come down and be amazed by our 2002/2003 Cammy Award Winning Band, BlueStone Ivory, while we are working together. As a member of this fantastic band, I happily rock out on my saxophone and flute. You may find us performing at outdoor events such as church festivals, neighborhood concerts and fairs throughout the summer. You may find us at Jim & Jacks, Miami Vally Gaming, Corporate events or Coney Island during the remainder of the year.
Real estate isn’t my entire life, but it does enable me to live an extraordinary life. My childhood was spent in Sharonville, Ohio, where I was involved in various extracurricular activities and groups focusing on school, church, and community. In addition to BlueStone Ivory my current hobbies include spending time with my family, performing music, and flying my drone. I am presently a member of the West Chester Symphony Orchestra, where I play clarinet and bass clarinet, and I adore every second of it, no matter where I am or what I am doing.
So, whether you’re seeking to buy a single-family house in West Chester, sell an income property in Montgomery, or purchase that Blue Ash dream home you’ve been saving for, give me a call, and let’s get to know one other. I’m excited to help you find your place in this amazing community!
My Non-Profit Organizations
I love my non-profit organizations and envision helping people through everything I can do. I want the world to be a more compassionate, kind, and fun place!
- The Dragonfly Foundation
- Disabled Veterans of America
- Hope House Mission
Gary and his partner Mary Jo laid the foundation of The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Preferred Group and work together as licensed realtors, helping you throughout the house buying and selling process.
The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team at RE/MAX Preferred Group envisions delivering the top-notch, most creative, and extraordinary real estate service in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
We constantly prioritize our clients’ demands and aim to exceed their expectations in terms of value by offering mutual respect and long-term relationships that benefit all parties. With us, you will have a fantastic environment to work and conduct business. We will always be upbeat, helpful, and passionate, focused on solutions rather than problems. We take care of business, but we also have a good time and enjoy ourselves.
- We operate in a clean, organized, and efficient manner, adhering to the highest levels of ethics and ethical business practices at all times.
- We are never satisfied with our achievements; thereby, we keep working to serve our clients in a better way.
- We work tirelessly to develop, test, and execute new ideas, tactics, and services that benefit our customers.
- To always……follow the principle of ‘Get By Giving.’
- Make your success our success.
- Live up to the expectations.
- Be willing to work together for the greater benefit.
- Do exactly what we say we will do, sometimes even more, but never less.
- ABR, -Accredited Buyers Representative (NAR Designation)
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist (NAR Designation)
- ePro -Internet Professional (NAR Designation)
- GRI -Graduate of the Realtors Institute (NAR Designation)
- MRP -Military Relocation Professional (NAR Designation)
- SRES -Senior Real Estate Specialist (NAR Designation)
- C2EX -Commitment to Excellence (certification by the National Association of Realtors)
- AHWD -At Home With Diversity (certification by National Association of Realtors)
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence 1990-2008 & 2011-2021
- Ohio Realtors President Sales Club 1989-2021
- RE/MAX 100% Club 1991-2008 & 2017-2021
- Realtor Sales Person of the Year at (CABR) Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors 1993 (once a lifetime award)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inducted at the National Convention 1999
- 2020 #2 of the Top 20 Cincinnati Real Estate Agents on Social Media
- 2020 & 2021 Cincy Magazine Best of the North winner Real Estate Category