- Some parts of our website include registration forms that require users to give us contact information (like your name), unique identifiers (such as your email address and/or telephone number), and other demographic information (like your Zip code) in order for you to access all of the information we offer. Registration is optional; it is not required to use our website, but it is required before we may allow you to access certain real estate information provided by local multiple listing services (MLS) in the United States.
- When you complete one of these registration forms, we may share your contact information with franchisee members of our real estate brokerage network so that, when possible, you can access additional information about properties for sale or lease, as well as other benefits.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this consumer application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this consumer website is entirely at your own risk, and we accept no liability for your use of this information. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this consumer website meet your specific requirements.
- Any trademarks or service marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Gary Rossignol The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team, are the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other consumer applications or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the consumer application(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked consumer application(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, and remove all material of the consumer application at its sole and absolute discretion, including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, much of it is obtained from third parties and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this consumer website.
Through this website, you can link to other consumer applications that are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep our consumer website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, our website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This consumer website and its content is Gary Rossignol The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content and share it with individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers, Gary Rossignol The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to us. To contact Gary Rossignol The Rock-n-Roll Real Estate Team regarding any copyright matters, please contact us.